If you’re reading this article right now then you probably heard a little about HCG drops and how they help you lose weight. Chances are you have seen a dozen “BEST HCG DROPS”, “LOSING WEIGHT ON HCG DROPS”, and “LOSE WEIGHT WITH HCG” blogs.
Truthfully, there is a lot out of phony, as well as, a lot of legitimate ones out there, some with conflicting information and others with supporting information. And there even THOSE articles with pseudo-scientific information.
So why should you be reading this one?
Well, I noticed something about the majority of HCG articles on the internet:
They usually all say the same thing: What is HCG, the Benefits of HCG, their suggestions for which HCG you should take, etc,. But, when it comes to questions about your everyday health, they don’t really give you much info.
So we have decided to make this article different.
First of all, this article will be providing you with readings from Organizational Reports, Scientific Articles, and even some Academic Journals. We have done the reading for you. We’ve gone through multiple reviews on Amazon, Walgreens, GNC, and bodybuilding blogs and reviews.
We’re going to provide to you the Best HCG Drops in the Market today based on well-researched information. Here are the best 4 HCG Drops Products for Weight Loss
Best HCG Drops
Second, we will be sharing information that is relevant to you in your daily life. This means we’re going to be talking about things like menstruation, diabetes, heart health, and a lot of concerns that don’t usually get brought up on blogs.
So, before we present to you our take on the Best HCG Drops in the market, this article is going to talk about a few important things:
What are HCG Drops?
HCG Drops contain Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone. Originally these supplements were created to be used in conjunction with the HCG Protocol by Dr. Simeons. (Which we will discuss more in the FAQs).
There are two kinds of HCG Drops, both drops are called Sublingual HCG/ Oral HCG drops because you administer the drops by placing it under your tongue for better absorption.
Homeopathic HCG Drops
These drops contain less HCG than prescription HCG drops and can be bought without a doctor’s prescription. They trigger fat loss and help the body by providing small amounts of HCG that stimulates the body’s own natural mechanisms.
Prescription HCG Drops
On the other hand, Prescription HCG Drops are high potency. These also require that you consult a doctor before purchasing but are still safe. High potency just means you use fewer drops.
So now that I have introduced the two kinds of HCG drops available, the next question is how can using it be of any help.
What are the effect of HCG Drops? Why do people rave about them so much?
That’s because, HCG Drops have been shown to have a number of different benefits. We can group these benefits into 3 major ones:
I’ve read in a lot of studies that HCG actually doesn’t work.
HCG does work and we will discuss it in the next section.
How does HCG actually work?
According to the creator of the original HCG protocol Dr. Simeons, HCG doesn’t directly affect fat, muscle, and bone. Instead, it acts on other hormones changing the way fat is stored and muscle is built.
Great. So how do I know which HCG drops to choose?
Well, as promised, we’ve done our research and read reviews and here are our recommendation for the Best HCG drops.
Benefits of using HCG Triumph:
- HCG Triumph makers guarantee weight loss of 20-25 pounds in 26 days
- HCG Triumph formula also includes FDA-certified Real HCG and special key ingredients for maximum potency and effect
Other Key Ingredients in HCG Triumph:
- HCG Triumph users can expect better fat burning with the inclusion of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine is an amino acid naturally found in our diet.
- Users also get the benefit of improved heart health. This is thanks to a key ingredient called L-Arginine which has been found to improve circulation and prevent heart disease as well as erectile dysfunction.
- With L-Ornithine, which is found in meat, fish, dairy and eggs, you will get faster recovery after workouts and more energy throughout the day.
About the Product Maker:
- HCG Triumph is made by HCG Diet
- They provide a list of approved recipes
- HCG Diet has been in the market for almost 10 years now
Nu Image HCG Drops
- Makers guarantee real HCG in their formulation
- Also, Nu Image users are guided by experts such as dieticians and physicians in their program
- Users of the Nu Image diet are guaranteed that there is no need for vigorous exercise
- Real weight loss without rebound weight gain is also guaranteed for users of Nu Image
About the Product Maker:
- Nu Image is a US-based company that has a consultant group of nutrition experts and physicians. They also offer Telemedicine where you can consult with an expert.
- They specialize in weight loss, hormone replacement, sexual enhancement, and general wellness.
- Nu Image guarantees an affordable weight loss solution by matching prices of local competitors
- Nu Image also offers Food delivery, Diet shakes, and a Supplement bundle
HCG Drops Direct
Benefits of HCG Drops direct:
- HCG Drops direct are guaranteed safe and registered in Canada and approved by the government for quality and effectiveness
Key Ingredients of HCG Drops direct:
- HCG Drops direct users can expect more effective fat burning with the inclusion of Green tea extract, African mango and White Kidney Beans. White kidney beans are also included because they are shown in studies to block the intake of starches. This means that weight loss is directed towards burning fat.
- Users can also expect increased energy levels with L-Ornithine.
- HCG Drops users will also see better athletic performance thanks to the inclusion of L-Arginine.
- With L-Taurine as a key ingredient, HCG Drops direct users will also get improved heart and liver function.
About the Product Maker:
- HC6 has been making supplements since 2010.
- They offer free shipping in Canada and certain parts of the United States.
- Their diet program also offers the 800 to 1200 calorie program. This means that users don’t need to limit themselves to 500 calories.
Get your HCG Drops Direct/ HC6 Bottle now!
So now that we’ve presented our take on the best HCG drops supplements in the market today, one of the things you’re probably thinking of is which one you should be choosing: Homeopathic or Prescription.
Which Kind of HCG Drops Should I use?
Yeah, it does get confusing to choose which drops. However, both Homeopathic and Prescription drops have been shown to be as effective as the other. The only difference is that with Homeopathic drops you need to use more drops thus manufacturers provide more per bottle. With Prescription, it’s all health care expert guided and can be more expensive because of that.
Here’s a table of Pros and Cons:
|Pros||● Contains no HCG or little HCG thus you will less likely get side effects
● Cheaper than Prescription HCG and you don’t need a doctor’s prescription and consultation
● 100% Natural ingredients
● For those who do not want to use injections
|● Contains HCG thus more potent
● Registered under government bodies thus guaranteed safe and uses quality ingredients
● Works faster than Homeopathic
● For those who do not want to use injections but want stronger dosing than Homeopathic
|Cons||● You need to use more drops per intake
● Don’t contain HCG thus it could take a bit longer before you see the effects
|● More expensive because these actually contain HCG
● Requires a doctor’s prescription
Whichever kind of drops or HCG Drops Packages you choose to get, you’re guaranteed weight loss!
We aren’t done yet. We’re down to our last section. We’ve covered a lot already but we still have our specially prepared Frequently Asked Questions part.
What is HCG?
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. HCG is a hormone that is similar to Luteinizing hormone, Follicle-stimulating hormone, and Thyroid-stimulating hormone. A hormone is like a chemical messenger produced by the body in order to send a message from one organ to another organ. Hormones have specific functions. Because HCG is produced during pregnancy, its main function is to support the pregnancy. HCG also helps with male genital development by stimulating testosterone in the testes. This means that HCG enables more testosterone production.
What are the Side Effects of HCG Drops?
Both Homeopathic and Prescription HCG Drops are generally safe. However, there are minor side effects for both. Fatigue and headaches are the usually reported side effects of both Homeopathic and Prescription HCG drops.
While HCG has not been shown to be contraindicated to most medications, don’t forget to tell your doctor when starting out a new diet or trying out new supplements, especially if you are taking other medications. No supplement or medication is 100% free of risks. All risks and side effects are dose-dependent. This means that you should read and follow manufacturer’s instructions especially on dosage and not overdose on HCG supplements.
I’m Pregnant, can I take HCG Drops?
In pregnancy, while HCG hormones are naturally increased, it can cause unwanted effects – such as birth defects. Do not use HCG when pregnant.
Also,it is best to consult a physician if you’re planning on getting pregnant or on fertility medications. HCG has been used to increase fertility. Female HCG users who are looking to get pregnant will appreciate this benefit. However, with HCG you also get a higher chance of having a multiple pregnancy. This means you might get twins, triplets, or more fetuses in one pregnancy.
Will HCG Drops make the Symptoms of Menopause worse?
When you’re in a state of Menopause, your HCG levels are usually low. HCG has not been shown to increase as weight gain, hot flashes, irregular menses, hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause.
Will HCG Drops increase my Blood Sugar levels?
People have reported to actually have normal blood sugar levels within a week of treatment. The HCG treatment has been found to be helpful in terms of controlling blood sugar levels in Diabetic users. This is because Diabetic users have dangerously high levels of blood sugar and sometimes very low levels.
If you’re diabetic on medications, it’s best to consult your doctor when you start HCG because both HCG and Diabetic medications lower blood sugar levels.
Will HCG Drops increase my Blood Pressure?
HCG users have noticed decreased blood pressures during the duration of their treatment. However, this is a temporary effect. So if you’re Hypertensive, please do not stop using your prescribed medications. If you do feel dizzy and light-headed, seek to consult immediately as your blood pressure might be too low.
Will HCG make my Skin Conditions worse?
If you have Psoriasis or other skin conditions that lead to oiliness, you may notice an improvement. However, HCG users with psoriasis do experience a recurrence of symptoms after the treatment is stopped. So if you have any topical creams or ointments, it is safe to continue using this with HCG treatments.
Will HCG Drops make my Ulcers worse?
HCG users have claimed that any symptoms of ulcers such as pain before or after taking meals, bloating, and acid reflux, disappear during the duration of use. However, these symptoms come back after treatment. If you have prescribed medications, do not stop using them with HCG treatment.
Will HCG Drops worsen my Gout flares?
HCG has been shown to lower uric acid levels. Initially, because of low uric acid, a Gout attack is triggered resulting to pain. This is normal. After this initial flare, no more attacks happen as uric acid is maintained at low or normal levels. Users have reported being pain and symptom-free during and after completing HCG diet programs.
What is the effect of HCG Drops on my Hair and Nails?
If you’ve tried other diets, especially other low-fat diets, you notice how hair and nails become brittle as the result of lack of nutrition. However, with the HCG diet, balding has been shown to stop during the treatment, preventing bald spots. This is temporary as users experience the continuation of hair shedding after completing HCG protocols.
Brittle nails have also been shown to improve. Users report having stronger nails as a result of HCG use.
Will HCG Drops worsen my Rheumatoid Arthritis pains?
As a result of decreased body weight, Rheumatoid arthritic pains have been shown to improve. Users also report having pain-free movement. But, It is important to note that HCG does not change deformed joints and neither does it prevent this.
Where to Buy HCG Drops?
To make sure that the drops you’re buying are of quality and are not an online scam, get only from the official websites. For your convenience here is a link to the official websites of all drops included in this guide:
How do you best use HCG Drops?
Most studies have shown that the most effective way to lose weight and burn fat without losing muscle is to use the HCG Diet in Combination with Drops.
What is the HCG Diet?
The HCG Diet published as Pounds & Inches: A new approach to obesity was created in 1945 by Dr. Simeons while observing pregnant women and studying obese patients. Since then, the diet has undergone a lot of scrutinies and a lot of modifications. There are many kinds of different HCG diets but the foundation of all diets is simple and the same.
The HCG Diet Simplified:
The HCG Diet seems like a lot to take in because it has around 3 phases: Loading, Weight Loss, and Transition & Maintenance. However, it’s actually very easy to understand.
In Phase 1, you’re encouraged to eat a lot. This helps prepare your body to shed a lot of weight over the next few days. You can eat anything. Imagine a bear preparing for hibernation!
Phase 2 means this is the start of your very low-calorie diet. The original HCG protocol allows you to have 500 calories. Each manufacturer has different specifications and some may allow up to 800 calories. In general, you have small meals and a snack.
Rules to Remember:
- DO NOT use sugar, salt, and oils and fats (examples: margarine, vegetable oil, butter) to season your food
- You can use small amounts of herbs to season your food – oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, etc.
- Drink at plenty of water
- Do not take mints or gum that contain sweeteners such as stevia or xylitol
- Do not take any starchy fruits or veggies.
- Eat only lean meats with as little fat as possible. Meat is best cooked grilled, boiled, broiled, or baked.
We’ve prepared a table for you to help you better see which food is allowed on this diet:
|Breakfast||● Coffee/ Tea
● 1 tablespoon of milk is permitted
This is the first part of Phase 3 where you use the last of your HCG drops and continue your diet. You slowly increase calories. You can also introduce healthy fats into your diet such as dairy and olive oil. This is done so as not to shock your system.
Congratulations are in order in the last part of the HCG protocol. By this time, users would have already lost 20 pounds or more. Also, there’s no more calorie restrictions. Generally, sugars and starches can be consumed in moderation.
Here is a table for your convenience:
|1||Loading||Binge eat and start HCG Drops|
|2||Weight Loss||Start your very low-calorie diet|
|3||Transition||Stop HCG drops and slowly introduce a variety of food|
|Maintenance||Maintain healthy your new diet|
In summary, HCG drops provide a number of benefits:
- Improved weight loss through fat burning and muscle retention
- No rebound weight gain and easy to maintain weight loss
- No feeling of hunger and cravings
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Lower risk for heart disease
- Improved sexual performance and fertility
- Stronger nails and hair
- Improved blood sugar and blood pressure
So at the end of the day, it all boils down to what you’re looking for. If you’re definitely looking to: lose weight, keep the weight off, and still keep muscle mass, then HCG drops are right for you.